Thursday, January 10, 2013

My first ode~~



Dear my lovely feet

 You are smelly, with wiggly toes, and you may be gross, and disgusting too. You are the bottom of my big body, and you are the last of my big body. You are weak, need socks and shoes, and you can not run well, without sneakers too. You are dirty, you are sometimes covered with mud. Most people dislike you greatly, but I'm unlike others, I love you greatly.


 I know you are the best. I know you are modest. I know that you are gentle more than soft cotton. You have done more things than any other. More things than my legs, more things than my hands, more things than my bones, and Sh! my 5 senses too.


 You've been behind me, when I won the race. You lended me your hand, when I lost my pace. You gave me the winning cup, when it belonged to you. I've got the certificate, when it should be awarded to you.


 Thank you for everything, thank you for it all. Thank you for teaching me, about your sacrificing act. Thank you for all your effort, to make me get the honor. Thank you my lovely feet, thank you my pleasing feet. I hope this ode can be a payback for all the things you've done. Thank you, my feet.

                                                                                                           From,
                                                                                                          Yujung
I love you feet~~


2 comments:

  1. Yujung,

    This is a very creative ode. I like how you described your feet using descriptive words. The pictures also make your post look very nice. Keep up your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    This is a quite unusual ode. As you mentioned, you wrote an ode to a subject that most people do not like much. Nice choice of pictures also makes your ode look neat. Keep writing good posts~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete